To my absolute surprise, my blog has been getting quite a number of award nominations recently and I can’t even begin to express my gratitude to all of you for reading my posts and enduring my completely random system of publishing blogs. So, a huge Thank You – to each and everyone of you.
The rules of the Real Neat Blog Award are:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
I was nominated by the amazing Lovey @ femonomics for the Real Neat Blog Award. She is just so lovely and a HUGE thank you goes out to her. Also, the credit of creating this award goes to Kitty . It is just so incredible to get nominated for awards like these by my fellow bloggers because that just means that I’m succeeding towards my goal of reaching to other people.
Now let’s get on to my answers!
1. What is your perfect ice cream sundae ?
Chocolate Chill Grill from Kwality Walls Swirls. It is heavenly. Full of chocolate chips and chocolate sauce and chocolate ice cream.. yeah, you get the idea.
2. Who has been the most influential person in your life?
My mum. She has made me who I am and taught me everything that I know. She was the first teacher that I ever had and she will always be my favorite one too. I am all because of her.
3. Where do you go to relax? Or what do you do?
I like the comfort of my bed when I relax. I usually read a book or watch some videos on YouTube.
4. Would you rather it be really hot, or really cold?
I don’t like cold weather. When I was younger, I did live in a town where it dropped down to around five to six degree Celsius during winter and I distinctly remember absolutely loathing the many layers of warm clothes that mum made me wear. But now for a lot of years, I live in moderate winter cities so yeah, I’m just going to go with really hot.
5. When was the last time it snowed?
Never. I’ve never seen snow and watching a snowfall is definitely one of the top ranking things on my bucket list.
6. What was the last movie you saw?
I watched an excellent Bollywood movie called Dangal on Christmas. That was the last movie that I saw.
7. Where would you go on a dream vacation?
My dream vacation would be to travel all around the globe.
Questions for my nominees are :
- What is the one quote which you believe speaks the most about you?
- If you could be a song, what would you be?
- What is the one small change that you’d like to see in our current society?
- How many places have you lived in?
- What is that one thing which you just can’t live without?
- What is that one book which you’d like to see being made into a movie or tv show?
- What drew you into the habit of blogging?
I’d like to nominate the following amazing people for this award :
That’s it for today. Take care, everyone.